Before you begin listing your inventory there are a variety of Settings that require your attention.
- Tell us who you are and choose the currency you will be using in your AoB Personal Account Settings.
- Tell us in Venue Settings which venues to communicate with on your behalf to manage your inventory and orders.
- If you are an Amazon Seller, authorize AOB as the Application that will be accessing the Amazon Marketplace for your Seller ID in the Amazon section of your Venue Settings page.
- If you are NOT an Amazon Seller please see our Life Without Amazon page to better understand what AOB can do for you.
- Do not set your venues to Active until you have read through the rest of this guide and have your inventory here in AoB. AoB should be your master database going forward so it is of the highest importance that your full inventory exist here before activating your venues.
There are more Settings you will work with regularly that you will find outlined in the remaining Help pages. These few, however, will get you started. The rest of the New User Guide will outline everything else and point you to any specifics that you will need to know.
Click here to move on to the next step in setting up your AOB account.