This page allows you to generate a download your inventory using a variety of filters and formats.
- Select the information you want to download by checking the box to enable your selection and enter any information in available text blocks, and/or choose from a dropdown menu to make specifications to help refine your request.
- If your inventory is greater than 30K, you'll want a tab delimited file since Excel invariably locks up on inventory files this size.
- Click the Generate your Inventory file button.
- You will receive an email with a link to download the file.
- Make sure you are logged into your account before trying the link.
- Requested downloads are stored for 10 days only.
You can also follow these steps when your download is ready:
- Log into your AoB account
- Click on Inventory at the top of the page
- Click on Download Your Inventory
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a Recent Downloads section in the lower left corner of the page.
- Right click the inventory download ID and choose 'save target as' (or 'save link as' depending on what browser you are using)
- Click Save
- Open the file in your spreadsheet
I tried the steps for downloading all the inventory including quantities of 0, and the 0's are still not present in the spreadsheet.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I've corrected the verbiage to more accurately describe the process.
If you want zero qty sku in your inv. d/l please use the first selection and specify values.