This page allows you to generate a download your inventory using a variety of filters and formats.
- Select the information you want to download by checking the box to enable your selection and enter any information in available text blocks, and/or choose from a dropdown menu to make specifications to help refine your request.
- If your inventory is greater than 30K, you'll want a tab delimited file since Excel invariably locks up on inventory files this size.
- Click the Generate your Inventory file button.
- You will receive an email with a link to download the file.
- Make sure you are logged into your account before trying the link.
- Requested downloads are stored for 10 days only.
You can also follow these steps when your download is ready:
- Log into your AoB account
- Click on Inventory at the top of the page
- Click on Download Your Inventory
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a Recent Downloads section in the lower left corner of the page.
- Right click the inventory download ID and choose 'save target as' (or 'save link as' depending on what browser you are using)
- Click Save
- Open the file in your spreadsheet