Orders can be updated with tracking and processed by uploading a tab delimited text (.txt) file that you have named tracking_upload.txt to the shipping_upload sub-directory.
Your file should contain the following headers and data:
- order_id will be the order id as it's displayed in AOB. (ex: Alibris orders have 'AL' prepended in the AOB display)
- dc will be your Delivery Confirmation number.
- shipping_cost will enter the value as your Actual Shipping cost. The dollar amount should not include the dollar sign ($).
- shipped_method the value of this column will be based on the shipping method and carrier as follows:
- usps_mm = Media Mail
- usps_fc = First Class
- usps_pm = Priority Mail
- usps_em = Express Mail
- usps_lm = Library Mail
- usps_bp = Bound Printed Matter
- usps_yp = Standard
- fedex_gr = Ground - FedEx
- fedex_ai = Air - FedEx
- ups_gr = Ground - UPS
- ups_ai = Air
- dhl_gr = Ground - DHL
- dhl_ai = Air - DHL
- dhl_gl = DHL Global