Download your sales using a variety of parameters:
- Number of Days: Select from the drop down menu if you only want to download a file with a few days, weeks, or a month of Sales History.
- Month: Select any specific month of Sales History the drop-down menu.
- Between Specific Dates: Enter the date format as 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS'
- Specific Ship List: Your Ship pages create the drop-down menu, such as New, On Hold etc ..
The lower section allows you to refine the Sales History Download you requested in the top section.
- Enter a pattern matching term using any of the following fields:
- Or, specify according to:
- Domestic, or International
- Greater, or Less Than a specific dollar ($) amount
Once you've made your selections and are ready to click the Get File button you will see two remaining options...
- Format as an AZ OFR: will format the file to match an Amazon Order Fulfillment Report.
- Note: The OFR format is greatly scaled down as compared to the AoB Default format
- Leave this unchecked to receive the AoB default which contains a great deal more data than the OFR format (such as the time an order arrived to AoB, your Tracking if entered, etc...)
- Email me this file: will send an email to the address entered in Personal Settings containing a link to download your file.
- If you have an FTP account with AOB this will also make the file available in the downloads folder of your FTP.
- Leaving this unchecked will open the report in a new tab, or window, depending on your browser.