Download your sales using a variety of parameters:
- Number of Days: Select from the drop-down menu if you only want to download a file with a few days, weeks, or a month of Sales History.
- Month: Select any specific month of Sales History the drop-down menu.
- Between Specific Dates: Enter the date format as 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS'
- Specific Ship List: Your Ship pages create the drop-down menu, such as New, On Hold etc ...
The lower section allows you to refine the Sales History Download you requested in the top section.
- Enter a pattern matching term using any of the following fields:
- Or, specify according to:
- Domestic, or International
- Greater, or Less Than a specific dollar ($) amount
- Or select between Processed or Canceled orders.
Once you've made your selections and are ready to click the Get File button you will see a few remaining options...
- Format as an AZ OFR: will format your Sales History file to match an Amazon Order Fulfillment Report.
- Note: The OFR format is greatly scaled-down as compared to the AoB Default format
- Leave this unchecked to receive the AoB default which contains a great deal more data than the OFR format (such as the time an order arrived in AoB, your Tracking if entered, etc...)
- Format for import to Stamps.com will format your Sales History file for use to import to your account with Stamps.com for your postage.
- Galaxy Format will format the Sales History file to mimic Endicia's Galaxy file for your postage uses.
- Email me this file: will send an email to the address entered in Personal Settings containing a link to download your file.
- If you have an FTP account with AOB this will also make the file available in the Downloads folder of your FTP.
- Leaving this unchecked will allow your file to be downloaded directly from the download page.
A few sellers have asked what the difference is between the OFR formatted file and the AoB formatted files. We thought showing the headers would give you a better idea. Following are the headers for both files.
AoB formatted file:
qty, order_id, order_item_id, ship_method, purchase_date, buyer_email, buyer_phone, buyer_name, recipient_name, ship_address_1, ship_address_2, ship_address_3, ship_city, ship_state, ship_zip, ship_country, actual_shipping_cost, status, venue, sale_price, shipping_credit, title, sku, isbn, media, author, location, source, cost, weight, price, earnings, condition, aob_pull_time, dc, listed_date, shipped_date, commission, processing, tax, aob_comments, matched, p0, p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6, p7, p8, p9
OFR formatted file:
payments-status, order-id, order-item-id, payments-date, payments-transaction-id, item-name, listing-id, sku, price, shipping-fee, quantity-purchased, total-price, purchase-date, batch-id, buyer-email, buyer-name, recipient-name, ship-address-1, ship-address-2, ship-city, ship-state, ship-zip, ship-country, special-comments, upc, ship-method