- You have the option of having AOB receive orders from your custom site. Look for the Pull Orders option just above the Active/Inactive radio buttons.
- Have an order file placed in an orders subdirectory in your FTP account named open_orders.txt.
- This file should be a tab-delimited file (one order item per line) with the following fields (case-sensitive).
- The price, shipping fee, and commission should be per item:
|payments-status||A note of the status of the payment (Credit card, Paid, etc. the interpretation is up to you) If payment is not complete at time of order posting, include the text 'incomplete' in this field to mark the order to go to the Hold List to avoid shipping a non-paid item|
|order-id||A user-wide unique order ID|
|order-item-id||A user-wide unique order item ID (you may have multiple order items per order|
|payments-date||The payment date|
|payments-transaction-id||Transaction ID for this order (future use)|
|item-name||Item title or name|
|sku||The seller's SKU|
|shipping-fee||Shipping fee the user is paid|
|quantity-purchased||The qty of item purchased|
|total-price||The total of the line item|
|purchase-date||The purchase date formatted as YYYY-MM-DD|
|buyer-email||Email of the buyer|
|buyer-name||Name of the buyer|
|buyer-phone||Phone number of the buyer|
|recipient-name||The ship to name|
|ship-address-1||Shipping address line 1|
|ship-address-2||Shipping address line 2|
|special-comments||other notes for order|
|upc||UPC of item|
|ship-method||Desired ship method|
- When you process an order, we will send a confirmation file to your FTP account under a fulfillment directory.
- The fulfillment filename will be <username>_confirm_<order_id>_<unix timestamp>.txt.
- There will be one file per order.
- This will be a tab-delimited format with the following fields:
- status (shipped, cancelled, deferred, or rejected)