Use this page to see your full positive quantity inventory.
In the top left corner of the page there are a variety of options:
- A line to display the total count of positive quantity items
- A line containing a drop-down to allow you to choose the number of items to show on each page (the default is 25 items).
- A line containing a drop-down menu where you can select to look at a specific page number, as well as arrows to advance you one page at a time.
- Lastly, there is a Perform Actions button to use in correlation with the Delete option in the Actions column.
The Actions column
- The Actions column is comprised of a Delete option to zero (0) the quantity of items in your inventory. You will note there is also a Check/Uncheck All option as well. This does not remove the SKU, it only sets the quantity to Zero (0). This Action will also queue the delete for upload to your Active Venues. If you delete 20 or more items at a time it will trigger a file to be emailed to you containing the items that were deleted.
- eBay Test will show you the Description Template so you can troubleshoot any necessary issues before sending it live.
- Pricing Test will show you the current market prices and how your repricing would go if you were to run Soloist at that moment. This is a great tool to use when changing settings in your Repricing Configuration.