Use this function to quickly relocate groups of orders.
This is especially helpful for new Amazon activations due to the number of orders that will come into your AoB account upon the first order pull of your Amazon account. It's also helpful though, for those sellers who have not previously used AoB's shipping pages but have decided to start, only to find that there exists a large number of orders on the ship page, and lastly, for Sellers who utilize the Multiple-Ship List page.
- Enable this function on your Shipping Settings page.
- Once enabled you will see an N, F, L and an X in the Action column for each item on your shipping pages.
- When you have a group of orders to move, select the button next to F (for first) and at the end, L (for last).
- If there is an item between that you want excluded mark it with X (eXcluded).
- Once your group is ready select which action you want preformed with that group from the options at the top of your page just below the Save All Changes button. You can select any Action that you would normally have available.
- Save the page and all selected orders will be moved as specified.