Attorney, author, syndicated columnist, speaker, television personality and humorist, Cliff Ennico is considered one of North America's foremost small business experts, and has helped more than 15,000 small businesses get off the ground over the past 32 years.
A former Wall Street lawyer and business development consultant, Cliff is the author of ten books on entrepreneurship and small business success, including:
- The Crowdfunding Handbook,
- The eBay Business Answer Book,
- The eBay Seller’s Tax and Legal Answer Book,
- Small Business Survival Guide,
- Money Hunt: 27 New Ways to Create and Build a Breakaway Business.
He speaks nationwide to corporations, business groups and professional organizations on legal and tax issues affecting entrepreneurs, technology companies and e-commerce platforms. To learn more about Cliff's books, DVDs and other information products, go to www.succeedinginyourbusiness.com.