This is where you get to tell us the who and where of all things You.
- The topmost section of this page is your Username.
- This is hard-coded into the account details and can not be changed. It is internal to AoB and not sent outside of AoB on any communications except the Billing email that we send to you at the end of each billing cycle.
- Below that you will find a list of pertinent fields telling us where to contact you and how:
- Contact Name
- Business Name
- Business Hours
This information is important to your account in a few ways:
- You can use this information to populate to your various customer communications (ex: packing slips and confirmation emails).
- When you upload a file or request a download of any sort, the system needs a destination to which it can send status reports and other automated communications such as notices about order confirmations.
- If there is ever cause for one of our staff to contact outside of our standard forms of communication we'll use this information to do so.
In this section, you will also find a field to enter your Country and a drop-down menu allowing you to choose your currency. This will tell AoB what your incoming currency values should be. If you do not choose a currency your prices will by default be displayed in USD. Your outgoing currency will be selected in the Inventory Settings
At the bottom of your Personal Settings is the Referral Link that you can copy/paste and share with anyone to refer them for an account with AoB. When that person, or business, uses the link to sign up we'll track it for you and credit your account $20 for each Referral that has active venue settings for the first 3 months of service.