- What is a Stock Photo?
- Stock photos are the supply of photographs, stored in the product catalog that your various venues own for images of the stock they offer for sale.
- What if the venue doe not have a Stock Photo?
- If a venue has no stock photo of an item that you are listing you can use your own image.
- If you are listing to a venue from a 3rd party like your AoB service your images need to be hosted.
- How do I enter my own images to AoB?
- There is an Image field available to use on the listing page. If you do not see it already you'll want to enable in the Content section of your Inventory Settings
- Which venues will accept images in AoB uploads?
- Images are sent to all supported venues with the exception of Barnes & Noble
Have more questions? Submit a request