Your Order History page displays the results of any Order search request, or a selection of your previous orders based on your choice in the drop-down menu.
7 days of history are displayed by default. But, the choices are:
- 7 days
- 15 days
- 30 days
- 3 months
Note: Large volume, or longtime users of the service should not try to display Max order history. It's advisable that you Download your Sales History files.
The Order History displays 6 columns of data:
- Earnings -- Calculated by: Item Price + Shipping Credit - Commissions - Processing - Actual Shipping = Earnings
- In the case of an eBay order the payment status will also display here as either CheckoutComplete or CheckoutIncomplete
- In the case of an ABE order the payment method displays as Ordered, when the payment is complete either as Credit Card or Seller Direct
- Order ID -- displays the Order ID as a link that will take you to an order detail page showing all available information relating to the order including venue-specific payment details. A link to your Packing Slip displays below the Order ID.
- Item -- displays the SKU sold, the Title, the Product ID and a Comments section. Click the SKU in this column and open that item's listing page if there are edits you need to make. Ex: to the quantity, in cases where the item may be getting relisted.
- In the case of an ABE order if the Credit Card payment fails you will see the following in the Comments field:
- In the case of an MCF order the Shipping Status will display in the Comments field of your order
- In the case of an FBA order, FBA is inserted to the Comments field
- Buyer -- Displays the Buyers name and the email address when provided in the order data from the Venue.
- Date Purchased -- Displays the exact time of the order as reported from the Venue, including the timestamp in mm-dd-yyyy format.
- Status -- Displays the Status such as Processed, or Moved to History, or the name of the Ship List where it's located in the case of Unshipped orders.