To upload your files to your AOB account:
- Click the Inventory at the top of your account on the navigation bar.
- Click Upload an Inventory File
- Select the format you are uploading in the drop down box next to File Format.
- If you are uploading an Excel formatted file use the Tab Delimited option.
- Click the Browse button under the file format to locate the file on your computer.
- Click the button that says Upload Above File.
- If for any reason you want to Purge existing AOB listed inventory and Replace it with another inventory file you can check the Purge and Replace box at the bottom of the page.
- Please note the you cannot send us a purge and replace with eBay Active. Since we CANNOT purge and replace eBay, your items will double list if you have not removed items from eBay that AOB will be listing to that venue. Once your purge and replace to AOB has processed you can activate the venue settings for eBay and uploads can resume.
- Don't leave this page until it completely reloads and you get a message back that says:
- Your file was received and will be queued for processing.
- It will be passed off to the First Violin and she will give it to Maestro when she's finished checking it over.
- You will receive an email with the results when she is finished.
- You can expect the checks to take approximately 8-10 minutes per 1,000 items
When your file uploads you can track its progress in the Recent Uploads table on the Inventory Statistics page.
Please note that if you have a large file you may not be able to upload it on the Upload an Inventory File page. If you are limited in this way please contact our staff to set up an FTP account for you.