Use this page to manually mark your orders as Shipped.
Your sales are displayed using the order you have set in the "Sort my Shipping and Pull list by:" section of the Shipping Settings page.
- The order lines will be various colors as follows:
- Standard/Domestic will alternate between light-Blue and White
- International are Green
- Expedited are light-Red
- Expedited International are Yellow
- Alibris Warehouse are bright Pink.
- Seller Prime orders are Orange.
- APO orders are a dark shade of Green.
- U.S. Territories orders will display with a Purple address box.
- Multiple orders from the same buyer will display with a yellow highlighted address box when the orders all exist on the same ship list.
- Unmatched orders will display the Address section with a Red background.
The main page is comprised of a table, containing 7 columns as follows:
|Status||Title||Address||Ship Details||Tracking||Ship Cost||Actions|
|Displays the Earnings, the Venue and the Order ID||Displays the SKU and the Title of the item ordered||Displays the Buyers Shipping Address and any Email Address the Venue provides, as well as a Change Address & an Add Comment link.||Displays the Purchase Date and the Shipping Method/Speed.||Displays an entry field for the Delivery Confirmation number and a drop down to select the Shipping Method used.||Displays an entry field for the Actual Shipping Cost||Select the Shipping Confirmation Action you would like to take on your individual order from this column.|
- Click Save all changes and any Actions you have selected will be processed.
- All information you have entered that does not have an associated Action will remain on the reloaded page.
- If you have selected to Freeze your shipping list, there will be a check box below the Save All Changes button to Unfreeze your display when the page reloads.
- Below the address block is a link to copy the address to the clipboard.
- This is handy if you are using Endicia.com for your postage as Dazzle will automatically grab addresses from the clipboard.
- The next line gives you the ability to add comments to the order or change the shipping address.
- Do not attempt to change the address by updating the address in the edit box directly on the shipping page.
- The address was made an edit box for us 'hot-key fans' who find it more convenient to click in the address block and hit Ctrl-A/Ctrl-C to copy the address to the clipboard.
- The standard Actions you can take on each order are as follows:
- No Action - will leave the order on the page after saving the changes
- Ship with email - will remove the order from your Ship page; update the order status to Processed on AOB; send a confirmation to the originating venue, if automated confirmations are accepted on that venue and will send a Confirmation Email based on the template you've selected in Shipping Settings.
- Ship no email - will remove the order from your Ship page, update the order status to Processed in AOB and send a confirmation to the originating venue, if automated confirmations are accepted on that venue.
- Move to history - will remove the order from your ship page and from your Sales Statistics so that its total is no longer included in your Earnings totals.
- Move to On Hold - will remove the order from your Ship page and relocate it to your Hold list which has all the standard Actions of the Shipping page.
- Move to Aux Hold - will remove the order from your Ship page and relocate it to your Aux Hold list which has all the standard Actions of the Shipping page.
- Some venues (like ABE) which allow per-title status changes will display extra Actions to be selected here and affect all titles in this order.
- Use the actions below the Title in the Title column to override this action for a particular title.
- Move to Previously Processed - Moves the order off of your ship page, does not send a Confirmation to your Venue, and includes the order in your Sales Stats
- Create MCF - if you have FBA enabled in AOB you will see this link on your orders that are for FBA items that have been ordered on other sites. This will allow you to pass the order data to Amazon for fulfillment.
- If for any reason Amazon does not accept the order data the order will display in your On Hold list with the Amazon Error message in the Comments section.
- When Amazon sends notification that the order has been shipped, the confirmation, including tracking, is sent to the selling site and your order in AOB will be moved to a Processed status.
- ABE's extra Action examples:
- Process Manually on AbeBooks
- Previously Sold
- Pre-Confirm on ABE
It shows there are 19 orders in Ship My Books, but I am only getting 10 orders on my pull list. There has been plenty of time for them drop.
We can not ship any orders. Can move to Aux hold but AoB will not raise packing slips or shipping page.