- If you do not have inventory listed anywhere, take advantage of our powerful listing page.
- If your inventory is listed to a venue and you have a file to upload to your AOB account; we can accept Amazon's inventory files; including FBA, Homebase formatted files from Alibris and ABE as well as a Half.com Snapshot without altering the file. Otherwise, we accept a variety of formats which you can find outlined (among other topics) in our Inventory Files Help Section.
- If downloading your inventory from one of your venues simply save it to your computer.
- If you don't have SKU on all items you'll need to turn on the Auto-SKU prior to uploading. Characters in our acceptable SKU formats can be letters, numbers, dashes, or underscores and are limited to 24 characters.
- If you wish to create your own files for uploading inventory to your AOB account use our list of Approved Headers to create files without worry about whether, or not, the data is recognized by our system.
FTP Accounts are available upon request if you have need to upload your inventory files in that manner. Just submit a support ticket asking for an FTP account.
Click here to move on to the next step in setting up your AOB account.