The Single List Page (slp) allows for manual entry of your Item Details as well as populating those details from the Marketplace you may have selected in your Market Data Settings. The page is split into three sections as follows:
Item Detail (blue)
Think of this section as your Catalog Data. Displayed here is the Image, Title, Author(s), Publisher (or Label for Audio), Publication Date (or Release Date for Audio), Media, Volume and Edition. Keywords, the field at the bottom of this section, will not auto populate. Manually enter text to this field for use in creating browse paths and categories on venues other than Amazon.
At the bottom of this section you will also find an option to do a Title Search.
To use this search function set up the Text Search Options in the last section of your Market Data Settings.
Listing Details (gray)
Enter the details specific to your item in this section. The fields that are viewed in this section are greatly dependent on what you have enabled in your Single List Settings page. By default you will have a field for ISBN/ASIN/UPC, SKU, Condition and Core Price. But, you can add a variety of other fields such as Condition Text, Venue Specific Price fields, or the 'Do Not List' section.
- Start by entering the ISBN, ASIN, or UPC code in the topmost field and click the "Populate Product Data". This will poll the Amazon.com database if you are Active there, or the AOB Cache, and populate the fields in your Item Details section, and pull Price data.
- Next, enter a SKU (unless you've set up Auto SKU in your Inventory Settings), Condition, Notes, Price, and any other fields you have selected to use.
- If you have setup any Clickey Notes in your Single List Page Settings, the IDs will appear just under the Notes label. Simply hover over the Note ID and the note will display in an info box. Click the Note ID and that note will be added to the Notes text block. Click another and it will add behind the first entry. The note displayed in our image is the combination of two IDs.
- Check the listing details entered to insure that the item you are listing is exactly the same as the info that populated when you entered the ISBN/ASIN/UPC. Sometimes you will find that even though an ISBN is correct, the binding you have is different from the binding associated with that ISBN.
- If there is an Active Venue that you do not want an item to list to, select that Venue in the Do Not List section as shown:
- If the item being entered is FBA check this box:
- Select the Shipping Speeds you wish to offer and click the Create Listing button if you are ready to add the item to your inventory.
- Add an Image URL to your listing, set a Location, enter your Source, or Cost in the next block of fields:
- Enter the Minimum, or Maximum Price settings for Amazon, match your items to your Amazon Shipping Templates and create a Category that will be sent to various other sites in this next block:
- To use the eBay Override Condition enter a Category ID and click the Populate Product ID button again to generate a drop down menu containing any conditions available specific to your item.
- You can leave this at None if you wish to continue using the Condition as AoB has it in the Condition field of your listing page.
- Or, you can choose one of the available conditions and override the Condition field.
- Populating the Category ID will also produce Item Specifics fields on your listing page:
- Enter an eBay category number in the Primary Category field
- Click the populate button at the top of the page to generate a list of item attributes available for that category.
- Their fields will be displayed in one of two ways:
- A drop down menu, which contains eBay's desired entries.
- Or a text-box with a drop down menu; in the text-box you can enter free-form values, or use the suggestions from eBay found in the drop down menu.
- If you see a red asterisk (*) next to any of the fields eBay requires that attribute and your item will not successfully upload without a value. The other fields are for better matching, searching, informational, but are optional.
Venue Specific Prices
You can select to send various prices to your venues using the Venue Specific Pricing.
- These are final prices; meaning, the price entered to these fields will be the price sent to any specific venue regardless of any repricing you do using Soloist.
- Price raises, or decreases being done via the Listing Options in your Inventory Settings will use these prices instead of the Core Price.
When you click “Populate Product Data”, this block will show a sampling of current market prices. Prices are grouped in buckets comprised of items having the same Condition, Feedback rating, FBA/Merchant and whether it ships Domestically. Click on a price and that price, minus $.01, will be entered into the Core Price. Hover over a price to display a variety of pricing data:
- Listings Considered: will be followed by a variable number that represents the number of listings in the bucket mentioned above.
- Multiple at lowest: with either a True, or False value.
- If True, the price displayed represents more than one listing.
- If False, than there's only one listing at the actual price displayed, regardless of how many are in the bucket.
- Shipping: will show the shipping amount.
- Total: will show you the lowest price in that specific bucket + shipping.
- Ships in: is the time it takes to get the package out for shipping.
- Ships Domestically: will have a value of true, false, or unknown, which will indicate whether the seller is from the US, or not.
- Feeback: displays a percentage (%) and a (parenthesized) number. The listings in the bucket all fall within the % range displayed and the (number) represents the feedback count of the seller who's price is displayed.
- Under the Sales Rank you will see two low prices…
- Low Price: is the lowest when only the price is considered.
- Low Total: is the lowest when price and shipping are both considered.
- Price Highlighting...
- FBA price is Pink – whether, or not, you have enabled FBA here on AOB you will see Amazon's FBA items
- Seller price is Purple – highlighting will depend on if it happens to be the one displayed in the Buy Box on Amazon.
- Amazon's price is Green.
When you are satisfied with your listing, click Create Listing and take not of the status message displayed in a blue box at the top of the page telling you the success of your entry. It the item being entered is an FBA item the FNSKU label is linked in the status message.