You can refine your listing practice even more by creating a few Constraints and/or choosing a few Options to raise, or, lower prices, decide what lists where based on the Sales Rank, Min. Price and Maximum Weight in oz.
|Constraints and Options||Description|
|Venue||Each venue, and custom venue is displayed for your Venue Specific settings. If you are not active on any particular venue, ignore its settings.|
|Price % Increase||Raise your prices globally based on a set Percentage (%). Use a negative value to decrease the price.|
|Price $ Increase||Raise your prices globally based on a set Dollar amount ($). Use a negative value to decrease the price.|
|Min List Rank||Lower Sales Ranks sell faster. Limit double sales by channeling your lower ranked items to your best selling venues. Be warned: this constraint sets a Do Not List Flag on the item. Changing the value of this field does not remove Do Not List Flags that were set by the previous settings.|
|Min List Price||Items with a core price less than your set Minimum will not be uploaded to the Venue having a value in this field.|
|Max List Weight (oz)||Items exceeding the Maximum Weight will not be listed to the venue having a value in this field.|
|Currency||Select the currency that you're posting to your venue on a per-venue basis. If you do not select a currency the system will default to USD values.|
Inventory List Display Fields
- Select which fields to best display your inventory list by checking the box next to each Field Name.
- Most of the fields will offer sort arrows to either side of the field heading to sort your inventory as either ascending, or descending.
The first two options in this section pertains to the Reprice Your Books Page (RYB) and allows you to refine the information you have available when manually repricing your items.
- Show me items where I AM the lowest price Select this to show your items even if you are already the lowest priced offering.
- Ignore categories when populating repricing data Soloist, as a rule will not look at items with a Condition Category of lesser value than your own when populating the RYB page. Selecting this rule will ignore the Condition Categories and give you more pricing data. Items that would not have otherwise posted to the RYB page will start populating for manual repricing.
Automated Repricing Script
- Edit your repricing script Click here only if you are feeling especially brave, or are confident in your scripting abilities and want to edit your Auto Repricing Script manually?
- Auto-Repricing Script Writer Click to apply various rules and let the Auto-Repricing Script Writer create a repricing script for you.
There is also a check box here so you can elect to have a Repricing Report emailed to you after each Soloist run.
Venue Description Add-ons
- Use these Venue Specific fields to append to the Notes that are uploaded to your venues.
- Instead of worrying that each and every item have a note regarding your shipping, or anything else you wish to add, just enter it once and save the page.
- If you change the Description Add-on send a Refresh to the venue to update items that are already listed with your new message.
AoB requires each item in your Inventory to have a unique SKU. Auto-SKU works by populating a SKU for any item passing through the back-end processors having no SKU assigned already.
- To use Auto-SKU check the box next to Enable Auto-Generated SKUs and select a format for the SKU from the table below the checkbox options enabling this function and save the page.
- If you do not see a format in this table that suits your needs feel free to contact our staff with a description of the format you'd like to use and we may be able to setup something for you.
- You can control the padding by editing the Next SKU value at the bottom of the SKU format table.
Note: If you need to change the value of this field at any time it is necessary that you check the Edit box, make your edit and then save the page.
- Enable 'New Auto-SKU on Populate is not required, but can be useful if you want to know what the next SKU is when listing. Be careful with this option though as it is possible to waste a SKU if you decide to list an item after populating the Market Data.
Upload Defaults (HomeBase uploads)
Homebase does not have a field to set your Shipping Preference. If you wish to offer Expedited, or International shipping select either/or both option before you upload your file of new inventory listings.